- Made of simulated silk charmeuse that feels like butter on your skin.
- Fabric fibers are just as thin and soft as silk, but the care is much easier and there’s no harm to silkworms.
- The fabric is made from post-consumer fibers making it eco friendly.
- Not to mention that the printed styles are digitally printed and use about 85% less water than traditional printing methods.
- You can put these pieces in the washer/dryer and they do not wrinkle very easily or shrink like silk would.
- Wear as a slip or out as a skirt .
- Elastic at waistband, and slit at front with lace details.
- Made with our gorgeous simulated silk satin in a vibrant hand-painted watercolor floral that’s digitally printed.
Rise: High Rise
Waistband: Runs generous with a soft elastic band
Coverage: Mini Slip with side slit