- Luxurious silk kimono inspired by the goldens, greens, pinks and blues of wildflowers in the meadows of Vermont and along sandy paths on the coast.
- Individually hand dyed and sewn by Emelia, each piece will have slight variances and be one of a kind, just like you!
- 36” long, 60” wide (approx) one size fits all 100% silk crepe de chine Hand dyed and made in Burlington, Vermont
- Hand wash cold, hang to dry
- Due to the nature of being hand made each piece will have slight variances.
Length: Hits above the knee
Body: Intentionally flowing, one size fits all
Sleeve: Hits below the elbow.